Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Room in reality

Dear readers of my blog,

since this blog is inspired by my room.And my room represents creative chaos,also place where my friends come over and we chat and watch movies and do other fun stuff just like here on blog,i wanted to show you real room to know how it really looks like. :) 


This is one of parts in my room,here you can see my posters on wall,necklances and gramophone(record player) disks


Here you can see second wall of my room covered in posters.I am not fan of all this artists,but i really wanted to have posters all over the room and leave the less free space on walls as i can so i just put all posters i had.Here you also can see 4 of my tedybear toys.


This is my lovely acoustic guitar.As you see i named it "Destiny",because i was dreaming so long to play guitar and now i finally get it.


This my trying to make art photo with my guitar.I hope its ok because im not proffesional photographer.


This is how my doors look like when you look them from outside room,or simply said when you entering them.


And this is how door of my room looks like inside room.Me and my friend were paint this drawing.Its like curtain so no one can look inside room.


There is poster even on ceiling!


This is last photo.I used photo effect to make it more artistic but this is place where we hang out and what this blog is inspired by.


Before 5 days ago my room have been remaked and get more mature look :) so lets see how is it now^^

Well first bigh change is to change colors of walls.So its not pink and blue anymore.Now its green and red and ceiling is white.I have study art for 2 years in school and i have learned to red and green goes so great together and i decided to put them together in my room :)


Next thing i have done is posting this big fan on my wall.I think its really pretty :)



I put my whole collection of jewelry here next to red wall :)
Since all is so mature in new looking of room,i just didnt can remove my teddybears :D
Isnt this nice decore for room? :)


As i said "My Room" (site and real room) are place for young ppl and everyone who feels young :D

No comments:

Post a Comment